Pure Konjac Baby and Child Bath Sponge
Purity at its best. The super gentle Konjac Baby and Child Bath Sponge is essential for baby and child bath times. Natural Konjac plant fibre soothes and cleanses sensitive skin without causing any irritation.
The rectangular bath sponge can hold up to 10x its own weight in water making hair washing a quick and simple process. Simple soft yet effective cleansing on delicate skin, with or without additional cleansers and bath solutions. Excellent for skin that is stressed or irritated by situations such as, eczema, sensitivity or nappy rash.
Our new packaging is also completely biodegradable. Just like the sponge itself! The little window in the box is made from cellulose compostable materials. The box itself is made from FSC board.
Konjac (or Konnyaku) has been used in Korea for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and beauty products. The Konjac Sponge Company’s pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We never use any form of additional ingredients in our sponges or during the manufacturing process. Just pure Konjac fibre of the highest quality possible.
- 2014 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2015 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2020 - Mama and Baby Awards - Winner
• Suitable for all ages
• Ideal for bathing, sponge baths or general clean-ups
• Our softest most gentle sponge for delicate skin
• Suitable from birth
• Cleanses without the need for body wash unless desired
• Hypoallergenic and suitable for eczema sufferers
• Pair with the face sponge for the perfect baby cleanse
• Makes for simple hair washing of infants
• 100% plant fibres
• 100% free from colours, chemicals and additives
• 100% natural and biodegradable
• Proudly Vegan and Cruelty-Free registered
Our 100% pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We have lovingly hand-blend this moisture-rich plant fibre with natural volcanic water to create the ultimate skincare sponge. Konnyaku (Konjac) has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and in beauty products. It has been highly prized for its health giving properties. Our pure Konjac is certified Vegan and Cruelty Free. It is also 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.