Kind and gentle Yellow Kaolin Clay does not excessively dry out or over strip the skin of its natural moisture. Yellow Clay is brilliant for drawing out impurities, as well as detoxifying and helping decongest blocked pores.
Essential minerals within the clay help heal and repair the skin. Perfect for dry skin or those with conditions such as eczema or sun damage. Yellow clay is also particularly suitable for easily irritated or damaged skin, combination skin, and mature skin, as it is reputed to have natural anti-wrinkle properties too.
Beauty therapists use yellow clay for the following:
- Cleansing and absorbing impurities
- Stimulating the production of collagen
- Oxygenating the skin cells
- Strengthening and repairing damaged skin
- For its anti-wrinkle properties