Premium Konjac Baby and Child Face Sponge
100% Konjac plant purity at its best.
The extra gentle Konjac Baby and Child Face Sponge is ideal for every delicate skin, from premature and newborns to toddlers and children. Natural Konjac plant fibre soothes and cleanses your baby or child’s face with minimal effort and absolutely no additives.
The palm-sized sponge is perfect at mealtimes and for soothing inflamed cheeks from teething and weather irritation.
Our new packaging is also completely biodegradable. Just like the sponge itself! The little window in the box is made from cellulose compostable materials. The box itself is made from FSC board.
Konjac (or Konnyaku) has been used in Korea for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and beauty products. The Konjac Sponge Company’s pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We never use any form of additional ingredients in our sponges or during the manufacturing process. Just pure Konjac fibre of the highest quality possible.
- 2014 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2015 - Beauty Shortlist Baby Awards - Winner
- 2020 - Mama and Baby Awards - Winner
• Suitable for all ages
• Our softest most gentle sponge for delicate skin
• Suitable from birth
• Perfect for ad-hoc clean ups, meal times and bath times
• Suitable for eczema sufferers
• Pair with the body sponge for the perfect baby cleanse
• Makes for simple hair washing of infants
• 100% plant fibres
• 100% free from colours, chemicals and additives
• 100% natural and biodegradable
• Proudly Vegan and Cruelty-Free registered
Our 100% pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We have lovingly hand-blend this moisture-rich plant fibre with natural volcanic water to create the ultimate skincare sponge. Konnyaku (Konjac) has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and in beauty products. It has been highly prized for its health giving properties. Our pure Konjac is certified Vegan and Cruelty Free. It is also 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.