100% Pure Konjac 6 Wave Body Sponge
The Konjac Sponge Company’s original 100% pure 6 Wave Body Sponge is the natural alternative to your loofah or body puff. Made entirely of biodegradable Konjac plant fibre and spring water, this body sponge is kind to you and the environment.
Its unique net-like structure allows it to absorb water, holding up to 10x its own weight and foams up to make your shower gel go further.
Suitable for the most sensitive of skin as well as irritated and damaged skins. Ideal to use for skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Perfect to use after shaving or waxing.
Pink clay is a blend of red and white clay and is the mildest of all the French clays. Naturally mineral rich in iron oxide and silica, French Pink Clay has a softening effect on hard, rough skin and is said to improve circulation and help repair connective tissue.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin
- Helps balance the pH value of the skin
- Skin type: normal & all skin types
- Boosts blood circulation
- ‘6 Wave’ design is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- pH balancing
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Suitable for eczema & psoriasis sufferers
- Size: approx. 7.5 x 13.5 x 3 cm
Our 100% pure Konjac is free from chemicals, colouring, additives and irritants. We have lovingly hand-blend this moisture-rich plant fibre with natural volcanic water to create the ultimate skincare sponge. Konnyaku (Konjac) has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and in beauty products. It has been highly prized for its health giving properties. Our pure Konjac is certified Vegan and Cruelty Free. It is also 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable.